1) Attend the first PTSA Meeting of the 2015-2016 school year. Thursday, October 1 at 7:45 p.m.
Meet new superintendent, Dr. Teresa Prendergast
2) Parents of 9th and 10th Graders: Thursday, October 1 at 7:00 p.m. (prior to PTSA meeting): Learn how to support your child through their high school years (9th grade orientation) and at 7:30 p.m, learn about the plan to roll out iPads to all 9th and 10th graders
3) Attend the NH vs SH Football Game at SH, Saturday, October 3
4) Parents, Students and Alumni: Attend Homecoming on Saturday, October 17 at 2:00 p.m.
2) Send in your PTSA Dues ($20 per family).
3) For Parents of Juniors: Attend Student & Parent College Overview Meeting on Tuesday, October 20 at 7:30 p.m.
4) For Parents Sophomore: Plan to attend a breakfast with Principal, Ms. Susan Elliot on Friday, October 16 at 8:30 a.m.